Social development is our business!
- WakeUp ShakeUp SA organizes development projects and events for corporates, NGOs, and other institutions.
- We work with our partners and clients to implement development programmes.
- WakeUp ShakeUp SA maximizes impact,
accountability, and transparency.
- We’re passionate about development projects that are accountable to both donors AND beneficiaries.
- Through our business we provide work and training opportunities to unemployed Youth.
- We educate and empower our young people with the skills to unlock their full potential. Our long-term organizational goals are to promote STEM/critical thinking and develop entrepreneurial minds.
Digital tools and technology play an important role in making our programmes successful. We create content and manage:
- school tours,
- custom workshops,
- social development & activism projects.
”I am a BSc. Economic Science and Mathematics graduate from Wits University. My family is from a ‘coloured’ township in KZN. I grew tired of reading about the high rate of Youth unemployment in South Africa. Working at the Wits Outreach organization during my studies taught me three things:
Young people have the talent, passion, and desire to impact communities
On the job training helps make our Youth employable
My passion lies in managing youth development projects and solving problems.
WakeUp ShakeUp SA is more than just a company… It is a movement, a lifestyle and a family.”
—Founder: Callan Abrahams